M.O.H.S
<h1>Hello,</h1> and welcome to M.O.H.S. We have noticed that you are not a registered user. You may be wondering why you are seeing only 2 forum's. We actually have 5 forums featuring hacks, tip's and tricks for COD4, Blackshot and Combat arms but these forums are only available when you are logged in. Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

M.O.H.S
<h1>Hello,</h1> and welcome to M.O.H.S. We have noticed that you are not a registered user. You may be wondering why you are seeing only 2 forum's. We actually have 5 forums featuring hacks, tip's and tricks for COD4, Blackshot and Combat arms but these forums are only available when you are logged in. Please login or register!
M.O.H.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Im up or helping

4 posters

Go down

Hey Im up or helping Empty Hey Im up or helping

Post  VeniVidiVici Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 am

im up for helping with what i can. im also looking for some combat arms chams no recoil and all bright hacks. let me know what u can do for me and what i can do for u. thx

VeniVidiVici
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Hey Im up or helping Empty Re: Hey Im up or helping

Post  blue Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 am

well i think if u get hack for us and do good i might ask tru to make u in the team of staff
blue
blue
1337Admin
1337Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Im up or helping Empty Aight

Post  VeniVidiVici Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 am

aights i can do that. Its what i do is search around. tho i dont take credit for any because i dont make them myself. Im a proffessional WPE PRO user thats the most i know but if i could get past bypass i could figure out cool hacks myself with that and make an auto patch using c++ which automatically sends out the packets for you.

VeniVidiVici
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  blue Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm

ok thx and good luck =]
blue
blue
1337Admin
1337Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozzygf Tue May 05, 2009 9:21 am

personally i would be so happy if i got a 100% no recoil hack i dont need chams or anything but recoil would be awesome im currently starting to learn c c# and c++ so ill help when i learn them better
Fozzygf
Fozzygf
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  brentbmwh Tue May 05, 2009 2:49 pm

blue wrote:well i think if u get hack for us and do good i might ask tru to make u in the team of staff
i am in for helping 2
do we need to make the hacks?
brentbmwh
brentbmwh
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: